Payments may decline if your:
- Credit card on file is expired
- Billing address on file is not the address associated with your credit card
Be sure your credit card is up-to-date, by following the instructions below:
- Log into your membershps.localfirst.com account.
- Click on “My Account.” You’ll be brought to your Account Dashboard.
- Select “Subscriptions” from the available menu options. A page displaying payment history will populate.
- Click “View” on your current Membership Subscription.
- Scroll down and select “Change Payment.”
- Under “Manage Payment Methods,” select “Use a new card.”
- Enter up-to-date credit card details.
- Check the “Update the Billing Address used for all of my active subscriptions” checkbox.
- Save your edits!
See the images below to help you through the process:
If you have updated your address and credit card information and issues still persist, please contact email@example.com.